Who we are
- The Jordanian Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers was established in 1996 as a dedicated sector-specific association and is the representative body of the unanimity of the manufacturers of pharmaceuticals which is one of the key sectors of the Jordanian economy.
- A non-profit business association representing the Jordanian pharmaceutical industry, a high added value, key exporting industry sector in Jordan, with a voluntary base membership.
- Thirteen pharmaceutical manufacturing companies as full members; 95% of the overall pharmaceuticals production in Jordan.
- Four contract research centers as affiliate members.
- Although membership is voluntary, JAPM has a member base of 13 pharmaceutical companies. The Jordanian pharmaceutical industry which is primarily an export driven industry is at the forefront of providing quality, safe and effective pharmaceuticals at affordable prices for millions of citizens in Jordan and throughout the world.
- The mission of JAPM is to support, develop and upgrade the Jordanian pharmaceutical industry to world-class standards through technology transfer, industry integration and the implementation of current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
As the official trade association for the pharmaceutical industry, JAPM is regularly involved in the development of pharmaceutical legislation and guidelines and maintain constant.