Committees and committee members play key role in helping and guiding JAPM, they are important for the following reasons:
- Where our association members freely exchange ideas.
- Suggestions and recommendations can be generated that may prove useful for the association.
- The existing problems facing members can be discussed within the committee and some new ideas for solving these problems can be introduced.
JAPM have different types of Committees
- Standing committees:
- Intellectual Property Committee
- Regulatory Affairs Committee
- Ad-hoc committees:
- Are temporarily formed for specific purposes, often to study a particular issue like a new regulations or laws drafts or issuing new regulation or law, e.g.: Value Added Medicines committee
- Joint committees:
- Are temporarily and are made up of members from both JAPM and different stakeholders.
- Conference & events committees:
- Are specially created to organize a certain conference or event.